Our time from...
Seattle: -5 hours, +1 day
Midwest: -7 hours, +1 day

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Room Makeover

Regular followers of this blog might recall we have a room called "The Office" or "The Craft Room" (it depends on who you ask). In the beginning it looked much like this:

Dreary? Yep. Dark? Yep. No one wanted to spend any time there. It was a bit sad. We decided to revamp it. I felt just like Ty Pennington (except not crazy). Here are the afters.

We painted it a peachy color. By "we" I mean Aaron and I picked out the color and I painted it (he is bringing home the bacon after all).


What is that in the lower left hand corner? You ask.

Um, my sewing corner! (I clearly needed a new hobby).

If you like what you see,  I'm currently available for consulting work immediately. I charge reasonable rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment